Delivering clients best possible solutions within defined timelines and scope
What we are looking for is a well rounded team member that will be part of a winning family. He has to be polyvalent and be able to adapt to all sorts of sales situations, whether public or private. A known fact today is that all industries have a fleet of vehicles. The salesman’s goal is to win the trust of the transport in charge by understanding and answering his fleet management requirements with the right solution.
Location Solutions is one of the trusted and fastest growing telematics companies in the region.
The job in itself is quite active and aligned with that of a consultant. You will be exposed to many businesses; learn daily and be able to contribute in the advancement of connected cars technologies and smart cities.
How can you make an impact?
- Meet ( and exceeding) sales quotas for the UAE
- Manage the sales cycle of a complex, telematics solution sale with a 1 to 6 month purchasing cycle
- Move the sale through the entire sales process actively engage other Location Solutions’ resources as necessary to ensure success
- Take an active role in the RFP process
- Continuously learn about new products and improve selling skills
- Become familiar with all Location Solutions’ customer profiles, and be able to upsell within an existing customer network
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows
- Build and manage a quantifiable 12-months’ sales pipeline
What we expect you to bring to the role:
- Superior time-management and organisational skills
- 3-5+ years’ sales experience in complex solutions software sales industries
- Must have strong understanding of fleet management software sales cycles and dealing with top decision makers
- Ability to manage a pipeline of 100+ active accounts at any given time
- Must possess strong leadership, motivational, and presentation skills to be able to deal with local governments and SMBs
- Proven track record of building a pipeline and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Character and confidence to discuss solutions with C-level and other decision-makers
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions
- Maintain strong business relationships with all new/existing clients to optimize customer satisfaction and repeat sales opportunities. Hands on CRM to maintain up-to-date customer profiles, sales opportunities and forecasts
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, weekly work plans ,monthly and annual sales analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
- With Valid UAE driving License ,must be able to travel and commute 50%+
- Fluency in English and Arabic is compulsory
- Ability to work in a team & multicultural environment
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree
Why we stand out:
- Multicultural working environment
- We enjoy celebrating small victories with donuts & amazing coffee!
- Showering and bed facility in the office for those who do not beat the sales targets by at least 100% :D
- Onsite learning programs
- Self-starting approach to sales projects
- Open space office concept with amazing marina Business Bay views
- Company provided car
- We enjoy closing deals. Do what you do best, which is selling and let others handle the rest
- You will have dedicated marketing and sales assistant to support you on all sales levels