We are opening our doors to proficient and dynamic individuals who are seeking to obtain career growth and development.
If you have interest in joining our Location Solutions family, please see below details of our current vacancies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Female Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for assisting the sales team in exploring new sales opportunities, new prospects, and closing sales deals over the phone.An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and must have proficient cold-calling and persuasive telemarketing skills. Candidate must be comfortable explaining our products and services over the phone as well as handling any complaints and doubts and forward them to the concerned team.The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
“Location Solutions Telematics L.L.C.” is a technology company that provides Fleet managers with a proven effortless tool where operators’ abuse and waste are eliminated and savings of 15 to 35% are generated. We are a rapidly expanding Location-Based services provider (Fleet Management, Asset & Employee Monitoring, GPS Tracking and Refrigerated Cargo Monitoring).
Task and Responsibilities
A Senior Sales Executive is responsible for creating sales revenue from new and existing customers and maximizing revenue generation within a specific key region. This includes accurately forecasting business and market needs, formulating and implementing sales strategy, and achieving sales targets, while ensuring high Customersatisfaction In this position you will be responsible for sales methodology and managing the account throughout the sales process including account penetration, sales process planning, negotiation, and closing. Additional responsibilities include understanding market requirements, product capabilities and future industry developments and trends; working with marketing, sales support, and other key departments within the company. The successful candidate must be solution driven.
• Prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory.
• Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
• Achieving sales targets.
• Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Educated to a degree level in a related field
• 3-5 years sales experience within either the IT / SECURITY / GPS industry.
• Proven Track Record in over achieving performance targets
• Demonstrated experience to ensure visibility of the pipeline to sales management for forecasting and business planning
• Proven sales experience, demonstrating a strategic approach in (I) identifying market size and focus; (ii) developing sales pipelines; (iii) penetrating new accounts; and (iv) driving the sales process through the selling environment to close
• Demonstrated initiative; implementing business plans and executing sales initiatives at a senior level
• Ability to work in a multicultural, fast paced organisation
• Solid knowledge of and experience in formal sales training.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Fluency in English and Arabic is compulsory
• Ability to work in a multicultural organisation
The System Analyst Customer Service is responsible for provisioning the products and providing technical assistance to end users, answering questions or resolving product problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location. He is also responsible for managing the installation through 3rd party installer (Car electricians) network of GPS device installers in his region. The System Analyst reports to the Country Manager.
The Device installer is responsible for all installation of GPS devices in Vehicles for “LOCATION SOLUTIONS”. The Device Installer will report to the Technical Manager.
Task and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria: